ADAM M. GILBERT, ESQ.
An attorney/broker with experience in real estate and land use entitlements. I enjoy community outreach and connecting Palm Springs as it develops into the future.
TIME WELL SPENT
- Real Estate Sales 50% 50%
- Entitlement / Development 25% 25%
- Community / Boards 10% 10%
- Networking / Politics 10% 10%
- Health / Fitness 5% 5%
BROKER / OWNER
The Firm Commercial | June 2012 – Present
Oversee all aspects of operation for agency. Regarding the buying and selling of $75,000,000+ of residential, multifamily and commercial properties in CA.
Gilbert Avriette Vacation Rentals | June 2011 – June 2018
Owned and managed 35+ vacation rentals throughout the Coachella Valley with $1,500,000+ of yearly gross rent. Acquired by venture backed Turnkey Vacation Rentals out of Austin, Texas.
Tahiti Partners Properties | March 2015-March 2018
Assist Developer in all aspects of real estate development process including: land acquisition, entitlement, community development, building and sales for multiple projects including: Residential, multifamily, mixed-Use, and commercial projects.
Gilbert & Bourke LLP | August 2011 – March 2015
Civil litigation attorney, independently managed all aspects of civil litigation practice.
- Licensed Attorney State of California
- Admitted to practice in California State Court, The Central District Court of California, and The United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
VALUE ADD ENTITLEMENT
- Azteca: Specific plan amendment and zone change of city block. Held option on 15,000 sq. ft commercial warehouse, acquired cannabis CUP and flipped. (2017)
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
- Owner: La Sombras Shopping Center.
- 16,000+ sqft. value add retail center in Palm Desert. (May, 2019)
WHITTIER LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude | 2011
UC SANTA BARBARA
Bachelor of Arts-History | 2008